Feel free to get in touch with questions or to receive a quote. Each project is unique, so pricing structure and details are provided on a custom, per-project basis. I live and work in Chicago, but am willing to travel for a great project!
Now booking with commercial, editorial, and private clients, agencies, and publishers. Specialties include:
Food Styling & Photography
- Photos for cookbooks, brands, food companies, and restaurant promotion. Let’s work on a cookbook together, shoot some photos for your restaurant’s social media campaign, or work on the creative direction for your brand’s print ads!
- Interior design portfolios, restaurant interiors for web, real estate listings, and more. Multiple client usage—for example, an architect and realtor could split the cost of the creative fee, and then license the images individually—is available, and a common practice for interior architecture shoots.
Prop Styling & Product Photography
- Refresh your E-Commerce platform with high-quality product photography, or discuss an innovative or unconventional approach to prop styling and photography for your marketing campaigns and advertisements.
Portraits and Lifestyle
- Environmental portraits for editorial publications, traditional headshots for your website or LinkedIn profile, family portrait sessions, and event coverage are available services.
- Product retouching for print or web, natural beauty retouching for portraits, and image composites and manipulation. Standard image editing and minor edits are included in each photoshoot, and additional or other retouching services are billed at an hourly rate.
- Kelly Peloza Photo has a partnership with a high-quality print company and can provide prints in a variety of sizes and finishes in addition to your digital files, with quick turnaround. Custom art prints may be made from almost any photo from my portfolio. Please inquire.
Food photography prints, greeting cards, small gifts, books, and zines are available at SHOP | kelly peloza photo.